Friday, May 28, 2010

Jenelle Aubade-Caracas Tutorials

I was so happy with my lastest purchase from Jenelle Aubade-Caracas. I purchased a tutorial from her on her Etsy site called Radiantmind. http://www.etsy.com/shop/radiantmind  She is totally afforable, and anybody who's looking for new ideas, color combinations, and just easy to follow tutorials, this is the place to shop. Thank you Jenelle. I am so happy with my tutorial, and will be purchasing more. I love the way you explain things. Here is a pic, of a recent bead I made with the Tutorial. I named this one Eye of the Storm. The back of the bead, just might be prettier than the front. Funny how things go like that.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Bead Nell!! Thanks so much for the mention, your beads are looking absolutely gorgeous =) Jenelle

    ReplyDelete