Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Silver Glass Stringer application. Necklace and Bracelet.


This is a full set,necklace and bracelet. The scrolls, and dots are done with a black silver glass. You must have good ventilation when working with glass, that has metal content. One cold day, I tried this without opening the windows very much. It was a big OPPS!, had a headache for the rest of the day.
It's a little chilly today, so instead of making beads, I am messing around on the blog here, and of course, Facebook. Even use twitter once and awhile, although, once I discovered Facebook, I have not spent much time, on My Space, Twitter, etc. Even guilty of not keeping my blog up in a timely fashion. Oh well, such as life. Seems like we just do not have enough hours in a day, once you start getting a little older. So below is the picture of the set I listed on my Etsy site.

No comments:

Post a Comment